Your daily internet activities have so much to do with your web browser. If you are searching for the best web browsers to switch your current browser, then we have got you covered.
A web browser is a software application that gives you access to the information provided on the World Wide Web. Whenever a user asks for any information from the website, the web browser retrieves the necessary content from a web server and then displays the page on the user’s device.
However, a good browser is a must if you want quick browsing, and if you want your apps to run faster. We will show you the 6 best web browsers in this article based on ratings.
Best Web Browsers for Windows 10
All the browsing apps which are provided on the internet can’t be trusted. There are so many security issues arising with some sites. If you have any such issues with your browser, then we would recommend changing your browser to a new one.
The internet has also given the results for 2021’s best browsers. Here we will list some best browser apps based on various factors such as speed, security, features, and other things.
Below we are listing the details of the best web browsers for the Microsoft Windows platform you can easily download and use.
Opera is a multi-platform web browser developed by Opera Software in 1995. This browsing app is accessible for Android, Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, and many other Operating Systems.
We would say the best web browsing app for your computer is Opera. It has many features that make it unique and better than other browser apps.
- Opera has a built-in advertisement blocker that prevents annoying ads to display on your page.
- Faster loading than other browsers like Chrome and Internet Explorer due to less capacity consumption.
- It provides a built-in option for a VPN.
- Wide range of customization options available.
- The most important feature is it doesn’t link your account with your browsing history.
- Not a single piece of information is stored on Opera respecting your privacy.
Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google & released in 2008. It used to run for only the Windows platform earlier. But later it was released for Android, iOS, Linux, and Mac OS devices. You will find Chrome as the default browser on almost all Android devices.
Opera might be the best one because of its security and other features, but Google Chrome has covered the larger part of the world. It is the most used and trusted one by the users. You can run this browser for various devices of different Operating Systems. Some features of Chrome are:
- Gives quick web results.
- Provides a wide range of add-on extensions.
- Even though VPN is not built-in, you can easily add it to your Chrome.
- A number of extensions can be easily found on the top corner.
- Customizable privacy options.
- Chrome Web Store helps you to discover a huge number of apps.
- Runs more efficiently on Mac computers.
The main reason why Chrome is slandered is it links your Google account with your browser. All your activities and browsing history is saved on your account. If Google controls your browser, your search engine, and has tracking scripts on the sites you visit, they hold the power to track you from multiple angles.
3. Opera Mini
This is the mobile version of Opera. Opera Mini is a web browser for mobiles developed by Opera Software. Earlier, this browser was available for Windows, BlackBerry, and several other Operating Systems. But now, it has become exclusive for Android mobiles.
- Faster page loading and easy software.
- Ensured security with encryption between the user device and the server.
- Wide range of browsing tools.
- Several search engines like Google and others can be added.
- Enabling Ad-blocker will prevent useless ads.
- Offline page loading is also available.
- Security is guaranteed from Opera Software.
Vivaldi is the fastest browser available on the internet. The web browser Vivaldi is developed by Vivaldi Technologies which is owned by the co-founder of Opera Software. Vivaldi was officially launched on April 6, 2016. Earlier, it was available for Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms. Recently an Android version for mobiles is also released.
- Customizable user interface. You can change the themes as you wish.
- Numerous extensions can be added to the browser from Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- Allows opening many tabs at the same time.
- A minimum graphical user interface makes the web loading fast.
5. Mozilla Firefox
Firefox or Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser developed by Mozilla Foundation in the year 2002. It is available for Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS. Firefox mobile is its subsidiary browser for Android and iOS mobile phones. This is considered one of the safest browsers.
- Provides several tabs at a time.
- Allows private browsing.
- Add-on extensions can be added from Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- A customizable user interface is provided.
- Security of data and browsing history is assured.
- Quick page loading and less capacity consuming.
6. UC Browser
When you are looking for a browser with shorter capacity and larger information, go for UC Browser.
UC Browser is developed by UCWeb which is a part of the main company Alibaba Group. Although it supports all the computers of Windows OS, this browser is mainly focused on mobiles. It is also available for Android, iOS, Windows, and other platforms.
- Proxy servers compress the data and make the browsing fast.
- Requires less storage on your mobile.
- Easy to add extensions.
- Cloud System is available on the UC Browser.
The main drawback of this browser is its failure to provide protection to the user’s data. It has gone through so many controversies for leaking the data. This browser is also banned in few countries like India.
We hope this article has helped you to get full knowledge of web browsers. We suggest you to switch your browser with a better one for great browsing results and easy chatting. For any suggestions and queries, drop your thoughts in the comments section. If you found this post useful, share it with others. For more related articles, visit our website TechRulz.