Free Amazon Prime Video accounts are easy to get if you use some hacks and cheats on Amazon Prime Video. Don’t misunderstand that these hacks are illegal. No, they are perfectly allowed. You can get free Amazon Prime Video accounts with the methods that we are going to share here.
Amazon Prime Video is one of the largest subscription-based video streaming services just like Netflix, Crackle, Disney, etc. You can watch more than 1000 web series, TV shows, movies, and also its own set of originals on this platform. If you are a movie or web series lover, then you will definitely love this app.
Since this streaming service is subscription-based, many users are having a hard time accessing it. But, there are also some ways to get a free account on Amazon Prime Video. How? Here we will tell you.
Free Amazon Prime Video Accounts
If you select a monthly subscription plan, then the cost is $12.99 per month. And if you choose to buy a subscription on an annual basis, then it will charge you $119 per year.
With an Amazon Prime subscription, there are a lot of advantages that will be provided. Read to know the details of the Amazon Prime subscription.
1. What Is Amazon Prime Subscription
Amazon Prime Subscription is a membership to Amazon services that you can buy. Monthly or yearly, it is up to you to decide. With an Amazon Prime Subscription, you can get the following:
- On every purchase you make from the Amazon shopping service, you will get assured free delivery and that too within 2 days of order. If your location matches the retailer’s, then you can also get your order on the same day.
- The most important one, a subscription to Prime Video where you can watch all your favorite shows, movies, and web series.
- Streaming more than two million songs without any annoying ads. Amazon regularly updates music for its users.
- Book lovers can rent the Kindle ebooks collection from Amazon.
- Unlimited photo storage option on Prime photos. You can save as many photos as you want.
- You will be able to invite 5 people to get unlimited photo storage for free.
However, not everyone can spend a good sum of $13 every month just for watching movies and shows. Even though buying a subscription is the best option to watch Amazon content, but you can still get it for free for a limited duration.
2. Free Amazon Prime Video Accounts & Passwords
Here we have listed some working free Amazon Prime Video accounts along with the usernames and passwords. We request those who got the account first to not change the password. If you change the password, other people can’t use it then.
How To Get Free Amazon Prime Video Accounts
Here, we are going to explain some ways that can get you free Amazon Prime Video accounts. Just go through them and follow the procedure as given and a free Prime video account will be yours in no time.
1. Amazon Prime Video Free Trial
This method is 100% working and can get you a free Prime video account. As long as you are a new subscriber, you can get a free trial of 30 days on Amazon Prime Video. You can watch all the Amazon Prime Video content for free for 30 days.
Here is how to get free Amazon Prime Video accounts using the free trial method.
- Firstly, go to https://www.primevideo.com website or install the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Now, select the “Start your 30-day free trial” option.
- Next, you will be prompted to the sign-up page.
- Enter your email address and password and create an account.
- Provide all the information that is being asked.
- That’s it.
2. Amazon Prime Video Student Account
You can get free Amazon Prime Video accounts if you are a student. Students can easily get a 6-month free subscription on Amazon Prime Video. All the Prime features such as Prime Video, free delivery on Amazon shopping, unlimited Prime photos storage will be given to the student account. Only the Kindle ebooks and Prime Music are not included in the student account.
These are the necessary things you should provide when you sign up for a student account.
- Your school’s email address.
- The student ID with an expiration date.
- Acceptance letter from your school.
You can access a free Amazon subscription for straight six months. If you want to continue your account after six months, then you will get a student discount on your subscription.
3. Sign Up With New Email ID
As you already know, only new subscribers can get a free trial. Therefore, if you have another e-mail id, you can use that to sign up and avail the free trial for 30 days.
If you don’t have another email id, then you can use your family member’s or any friends’ ID who have never signed up for Amazon Prime Video. But, don’t use too many email addresses on one device. Try to keep it natural.
4. Participate In Giveaway
There are many sites available out there that conduct giveaway programs and the winner will be rewarded with a free Amazon Prime Video subscription. Just look out for such pages on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, etc. You can easily find one and try your luck.
5. Ask Your Friends
This one might sound funny, but you can try this method and it works most of the time. If any of your close friends or relatives have an Amazon Prime Video account, then you can request them to share their account with you. This method is really easy and has a high probability of working out. So, try this method and get yourself free Amazon Prime Video accounts.
We hope this post helped you to get free Amazon Prime Video accounts. A free trial is the best option to get a free Prime account. But, don’t come up with new email IDs often. You can get caught and might get into trouble. Try all the above methods one by one to at least get 7 to 8 months of free Amazon service. For more related articles, visit our website TechRulz.