How to Upgrade Android Kitkat 4.4.4 Version: After acquiring Android mobile OS from Android, Inc. in 2005, Google has set speed in Smartphone sales all around the world. This Fast-paced Android OS is based on Linux Kernel. Google has introduced Android into every electronic device viable, like Mobiles, Watches, Television and even Laptops.
Beginning with Android alpha developed by Android Inc. google has ameliorated Android OS to Android Lollipop through Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. Presently all the android users are suffering from bugs on Lollipop. Also, most of the present mobiles in the market are running on KitKat 4.4.4.
Most of the applications are still best compatible with Android KitKat thus, We are here to show you the installation steps of Google android 4.4 download Version. The first google device on which android 4.4 Kitkat Was running is Nexus 5.
Features of Android KitKat 4.4.4
First, why should you upgrade your smartphone to Android 4.4 Kitkat software?
- Slim OS unlike Bulky Android 4.3
- Smoother and Faster Multitasking Experience
- Low Power Consumption
- Emoji’s in Keyboard, Cloud Print and lot more.
To know more about android 4.4 Kitkat update: Click here
Steps to Installation Process for Android-KitKat 4.4.4:
Click on the ZIP image for android 4.4.4 ( download zip file ).
- After completing all the above steps, Transfer the Custom ROM, G apps from your PC to the SD card of your Phone. Reboot your phone and enter into Recovery Mode by pressing the suitable button (depends on your phone model).
- In Recovery Mode navigate through the menu using the Power button and Volume rocker. Recovery software helps you to fetch back to your original OS when anything goes wrong during the process.
- Assuming that CWM is being used, Clear the Data by selecting wipe data/Factory reset. Clear cache and Dalvik cache. Then locate the Android Kitkat 4.4 Custom ROM zip file which you have placed on the SD card and Install it. If there are other additions provided like Google apps and custom themes install them too.
- After completing the Installation, select the Reboot system now. Your device Reboots and There you go!! Android KitKat mobile in your hands. The Reboot may take a considerable amount of time don’t worry. Kitkat Version.
Nexus users receive the 4.4.4 KitKat update ( KitKat 4.4 update ) notification via OTA, but for those who cannot wait. Use the download links below to download Android KitKat 4.4.4 nexus for your compatible device: This android 4.4 KitKat download apk file installation is a very easy process.
Learn- How to Install Android 4.4.4 Kitkat Software.
Today we brought you an outline of some steps about how to Install Android KitKat on your mobile devices. Follow these steps to get a fresh look at your phone. Here is the process of how to upgrade android to 4.4 Kitkat.
1) Select the Custom ROM based on KitKat Version.
We have different Custom ROMs developed by several developers who are enthusiastic. Search the Internet for android 4.4 ROM downloads, select the required version of Kitkat 4.4 you are interested in and download the custom ROM you require. Among the various sites for downloads, XDA developers and Cyanogenmod are the one’s notable to visit. Download the ROM and if provided the G apps package. A few Custom ROM developers mention the requirement of other kernels. Check that too.
Don’t look Internet for android 4.4 Kitkat free download, android 4.4 Kitkat software free download as all the custom ROM’s are free.
2) Root your Phone
Rooting your mobile is the next step to do. Go to Towel Root If your Smart Phone is released before 3 June 2014. It’s just one step process to root your phone. If your Smart Phone is released after 3 June 2014 then try the methods that apply to your Smartphone. This is a very important step.
Some custom ROMs require Unlocked Bootloader and some can even be installed on locked Bootloader devices. Smartphone manufacturers like Sony and Motorola are allowing their users to Unlock the Bootloader. You can opt based upon the requirement.
Once you are done with the steps mentioned above, Select a recovery tool to install ( Mostly suggested by the custom ROM developer) on your phone. Backup your data and store it on a computer.
The most common recovery tools are:
1) Clockwork Mod
3) Philz recovery
Note: Follow the instructions specified by the custom ROM developer carefully and correctly. Any mistake could lead to bricked phone.
I hope you guys are clarified about “how to upgrade to android 4.4 KitKat” with this article. Post your queries in the comment section, So that we could reach you and answer your queries. If your questions and problems are answered by this post please share it on social media sites about android 4.4 download.