Is your Optimum Altice remote blinking and unable to operate the remote for using the TV? The Optimum Altice remote blinking issue is one of the most common problems reported by Altice users in the past few days. We are going to share some of the best methods that can fix the Optimum remote blinking issue.
Optimum is one of the largest Internet, TV, broadband, and mobile network services provider across the United States. They provide Home Entertainment services with a great range of technology and features that users are getting attracted to.
Optimum Altice remote is another featured product offered by Optimum services. However, these remotes sometimes show blinking lights which are also known as status lights. In this post, know how to easily get rid of the Optimum Altice remote blinking lights issue.
How To Fix Optimum Altice Remote Blinking
Optimum Altice remote is another featured product offered by Optimum services. Unlike other remotes, these Altice remotes work with in-built Bluetooth. These remotes need not be pointed to the Optimum box to operate. You can operate the TV functions sitting anywhere.
Sometimes, these Altice remotes blinking white lights issue occurs. Due to the blinking of remotes, the TV response becomes very slow and you can’t efficiently operate the functions on the TV. Without worrying much about this issue, start trying the fixes given below.
1. Restart The Altice Box
Since we know that the Altice box and remote connects to each other with the transmission of Bluetooth, the blinking of the remote can be most probably occurring due to Bluetooth signal issues. Therefore, restarting the Altice box services can hopefully fix the problem.
- Turn off the Altice box and unplug the cord from the source.
- Wait for at least 1 minute and plug the cord back in.
- Turn on the power supply and try to use the remote.
- The Altice Remote Blinking issue will be resolved most probably.
2. ReInsert The Batteries
Sometimes, there is no big reason why your Altice remote blinking state occurs. The batteries may have got misplaced or are not inserted properly. If any kid at your home accidentally dropped the remote on the ground, then it can also lead to issues with your remote. Therefore, reinserting is one of the best options.
- Remove the batteries from the remote temporarily.
- Keep them aside for a few seconds and place them back in the remote properly.
3. Change The Altice One Batteries
In some cases, the batteries may run out of life if you use normal batteries. In such cases, you have to replace the old batteries with new ones. And if you use chargeable batteries, then make sure that you charge them on time to avoid such issues. Even chargeable batteries go bad after a period, therefore try to use new batteries.
4. Press 7 and 9 On Altice One Remote Blinking
Okay, there is no exact reason known why this fix works but many users on the internet have confirmed that pressing 7 and 9 buttons on the Altice One remote for 5 seconds or more have fixed the issue magically. So, we would suggest trying the same for you too.
- Press on the “Home” button on your Altice remote to go to the “Settings”.
- Now, select the “Preference” option and then go to “Pair Remote Control”.
- Press the 7 and 9 buttons simultaneously for at least 5 seconds.
- Check if the remote is working properly and the blinking is gone.
- Youtube tv promo code 1 month free
- How to donate Robux
- How much is a book of stamps
- How to recover deleted Instagram messages
5. Reset Altice Box Settings
If you are still unable to resolve the Altice Remote blinking and not working issue, then you can try to reset the Altice box settings to their default settings. This can get rid of any setting issues and can in turn get rid of the blinking state of the remote. Here is how to reset Altice box settings.
- First of all, you have to find the reset button on your Altice box.
- At the backside of your box, you can locate the reset button.
- Press the reset button until the box shows lights and turns on.
- Now, try to use the remote and check if the blinking lights still appear.
6. Contact Optimum Stores
If none of the above methods helped you to fix the Altice One Remote Blinking issue, then the ultimate solution is to visit the Optimum store from where you bought the Altice box and remote. The Optimum customer support will surely assist you in fixing the issue. You can also ask for an exchange or replacement in case the box or remote is not working properly.
We have provided the 6 best methods to fix the Optimum Altice Remote Blinking issue in this post. Try out the methods that we have listed out above and get back to your remote. We hope you found this article helpful in getting rid of the Altice Remote Blinking issue. For more how-to fixes and useful guides, visit the TechRulz website.