How to activate Binge on auth.streamotion.com.au/activate? If you are a Streamotion entertainment and sports services subscriber, then this post is for you. Know how to activate your Binge account or Kayo Sports subscription on Android TV, Apple TV, Samsung smart TV, and more in this post.
Streamotion or Streamotion Pty Ltd is a digital B2C streaming service and technology business company. Streamotion is the parent company of two popular platforms, BINGE (entertainment streaming service) and Kayo Sports (multi-sport streaming service). Both these streaming applications run under Streamotion.
If you want to use Binge or Kayo on your TV, then you have to activate your account on TV by using the auth.streamotion.com au/activate page. This page will ask you to enter a unique activation code that you can find on your TV. If you are here to activate your Streamotion service on TV, then get the detailed steps below.
How To Activate Binge And Kayo Sports On Auth.Streamotion.Com Au/Activate
If you are a Streamotion user, i.e, if you are a Binge or Kayo Sports user, then you can easily activate your streaming service on a TV by visiting the auth.streamotion.com au/activate page. Streamotion services, both Kayo and Binge are compatible with a majority of streaming platforms like smartphones, tablets, TV, and Chromecast.
1. Auth.Streamotion.Com Au/Activate Binge On Android TV
Android TV users can follow the simple steps given below to activate the Binge application on your TV. If you are a Kayo Sports app user, then you can follow the same steps for activating Kayo on TV.
- Turn on your Android TV and open the Google Play Store.
- Install the “Binge” app and launch it once installed successfully.
- Select “Sign-in” and enter your account details like ID and password.
- If you don’t have a Binge account, then create a new account.
- Once you have signed in, the activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser and go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Enter the 8-digit activation code from your TV and click on “Continue”.
- The Binge app will be activated on your TV.
2. Auth.Streamotion.Com Au/Activate On Apple TV
If you are an Apple TV user who wants to activate Binge on your TV, then here are the instructions that you have to follow.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for “Binge” and select the “Get” button to install this app.
- Once installed, launch Binge and sign in using your account details.
- The auth.streamotion.com au/activate code for your TV will display on the TV screen.
- Now, go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on Chrome or any other browser.
- Enter the activation code in the given box and click on the “Continue” button.
- That’s it. You have activated Binge services on your TV.
3. Auth.Streamotion.Com Au/Activate Account On Samsung Smart TV
Samsung smart TV users can enjoy many apps and features on their TVs including Binge and Kayo Sports from Streamotion. If you want to activate Binge on Samsung smart TV, then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, turn on your TV and press the “Smart Hub” button on the remote.
- Go to the “Apps” and install the “Binge” application on your TV.
- Once installed, select “Open” to launch the app on your smart TV.
- Sign in using your Binge account ID and password.
- You will get an 8-digit Streamotion activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and enter the code.
- Then, click on “Continue” to complete the activation process.
More Activate Guide:
4. Auth.Streamotion.Com Au/Activate On Chromecast
If you are a Google Chromecast user, then you can only sign into the Binge application. A “sign-up” feature for Chromecast is not available yet. If you are an already existing user on Binge and want to activate Binge on Chromecast, then follow the steps given below.
- Go to “Apps” at the menu located at the top.
- Now, search for the “Binge” application and select “Install”.
- Enter your account details and sign in to your Binge account.
- The code will appear on your Google TV screen.
- On a web browser, go to auth.streamotion.com.au/activate.
- Enter the code here and click on “Continue” to activate.
Binge And Kayo Supported Devices
Here is a list of all the devices that are supported by Binge and Kayo Sports applications. You can easily install these Streamotion apps on these devices.
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Telstra TV
- Android smartphones & tablets
- iOS and iPadOS
Binge Subscription Plans
There are three subscription plans for Binge that are currently available for users.
- Binge Basic: $10 per month
- Binge Standard: $14 per month
- Binge Premium: $18 per month
That was all about how to activate Binge on the auth.streamotion.com au/activate page. Both Binge and Kayo Sports are popular media and sports streaming platforms in Australia. If you want to access these platforms outside the given region, then you may have to use a reliable and safe VPN. We hope you found this article helpful. For more related posts and updates, keep visiting TechRulz.