If you are looking forward to getting the best add-on for Kodi or any other platform, then this post is for you. Know the trakt.tv/activate steps for your Kodi, Netflix, and other popular media centers here. You can easily activate Trakt.tv on your devices if you got the Trakt TV activation code correctly.
Trakt is a popular scrobble add-on for Kodi and also other major media centers like Netflix Media Center, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Plex, MediaPortal, Emby, and more. Trakt TV integrates with your media center or home theater PC to enable scrobbling. It keeps a track of all the movies and shows that you watch on your TV and makes sure to always get the perfect recommendations according to your taste.
It is free to use and supports a large number of apps. After installing Trakt, you have to select some categories that you like and dislike. Based on your selection and your search & watch history, Trakt displays recommended videos on your media center platforms like Kodi and other services. To know how to activate Trakt.tv, read below.
Trakt.TV/Activate – How To Activate Trakt TV
Trakt TV is a media center add-on that is free to install on any device. With Trakt TV, you can watch a large number of movies and shows and keep track of your watch history. If you want to get Trakt TV on your device, then install Trakt TV and then activate your account on https trakt tv activate website. To get the complete step-by-step guide for Trakt TV Activate, read below.
1. Steps To Create Trakt.TV Account
To create a Trakt TV account or register for a Trakt TV account, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official Trakt TV website at https://trakt.tv. On the homepage, click on “Join Trakt For Free”.
- Enter your email ID, username, and create a password. Click on the “Join Trakt” button.
- On the next page, enter your username, location, gender, DOB, and click on “Next Step”.
- Here, select your favorite genres from the given list and click on the “Next Step” button.
- Select the movies and TV shows that you like and click on the “Next Step” button.
- Then, click on “Continue To Dashboard”. That’s it.
- You have successfully created your account on Trakt.
2. Trakt.Tv/Activate On Kodi
If you want to activate Trakt TV on the Kodi platform, then follow the simple steps given below.
- Open your Kodi streaming device and go to Search -> Search add-ons.
- Type “Trakt.tv” and select the “OK” button to search for Trakt.
- Select “Script-Trakt” on the search results page and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Click on the “Install” button to install Trakt on Kodi.
- Once installed, launch the Trakt.tv app using your account details.
- The 8-digit Trakt TV activation code will display on your screen.
- Go to https //trakt.tv/activate and sign in using your account details.
- Enter the 8-digit activation code and click on the “Continue” button.
- Allow the add-ons that are available on your Kodi account and click on “Yes”.
- You will get a confirmation message saying “Woohoo!”.
- That’s it. You have activated Trakt TV on your Kodi streaming platform.
3. Trakt.Tv/Activate On Amazon Firestick
If you want to do the Trakt activate device on Amazon Firestick, then follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, turn on your Firestick and go to the main menu.
- Search for “Trakt.TV” and install it on your Firestick.
- Once installed, open the Trakt.TV app and sign in to your account.
- The 8-digit Trakt TV activation code will appear on your Firestick screen.
- Now, on another device, go to trakt.tv/activate enter code page.
- Enter your Trakt account email ID and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Here, enter the 8-digit https //trakt.tv/activate pin code you got on the screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button and allow the add-ons if asked.
- The trakt.tv/activate will give a confirmation message once it is activated.
Other Activate Guides:
4. Trakt.Tv/Activate On Smart TV
If you want to activate Trakt TV on a smart TV or even any other device, you can follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, turn on your TV and go to the “Apps” from the Smart Hub.
- Now, search for “Trakt.tv” and install the app on your device.
- Launch Trakt TV on your TV and sign in using your account details.
- If you don’t have a Trakt TV account, then create one by visiting trakt.tv.
- You will get the 8-digit trakt.tv/activate code on your TV screen.
- Now, go to trakt.tv/activate on a web browser and sign in to your account.
- Enter the 8-digit activation code and click on “Continue”.
5. Trakt.Tv/Activate Issues
If the Trakt.tv/activate is not working properly or if you get any trouble to get the code or to activate your app, then here is a troubleshooting guide that can help you.
- Firstly, make sure you are connected to a strong internet connection.
- Check if your Trakt TV application is updated. If you are using an older version, then update the app.
- Clear device cache and app cache from your device and remove unwanted apps to make space.
- Make sure the device operating system is updated. If you are using a Samsung smart TV, then perform “System Software Update” on your TV.
That was all about how to activate Trakt TV on various media centers or streaming devices. Trakt TV is one of the most popular add-ons for Kodi and Amazon Firestick. Get Trakt TV for free on any device and enjoy its benefits for thousands of free and paid applications. We hope you found this article helpful. Stay connected with TechRulz to not miss any updates about your favorite apps, games, and more.