How to make Amiibo cards: Do you want to know how to make Amiibo cards successfully? Amiibo cards are easy to make. Any Nintendo user can easily make Amiibo cards successfully within no time. These cards greatly help to invite players to a new game.
Nintendo devices offer a various number of video games. The Amiibo platform by Nintendo is a great option to use wireless communication between the Amiibo figures and the video game elements. However, purchasing Amiibo cards is a huge task.
The Amiibo cards are too expensive and are often sold out within hours. So, it is not that easy to obtain an Amiibo card for Nintendo games. If you want to know how to make Zelda Amiibo cards for your game, this post is for you.
What Is An Amiibo Card
Amiibo is a toys-to-life platform developed by Nintendo in 2014. Amiibo is a wireless communication feature that is used to make an interaction between figurines and your Nintendo devices such as 3D, Wii U, and Switch consoles. The Amiibo cards work with bringing the toys to action.
The toys are enabled to communicate with the video game elements using a technology called NFC (Near Field Communication). Using this software, one can easily transfer data between video games. This NFC feature greatly supports NFC-enabled Amiibo cards to directly play games in Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and Wii U.
Requirements To Make Amiibo Cards
Amiibo cards are very easy and simple to make. Any Android user whose device is compatible with NFC can make an Amiibo card. If you try to buy an Amiibo card for games such as The Legend Of Zelda, the price won’t be budget-friendly at all. Therefore, making your Amiibo cards is the best option. But, before you get to know how to make Amiibo cards, you must make sure you have the following requirements.
- Android smartphone with NFC compatibility
- NFC stickers (only NTAG215)
- TagMo App
- Amiibo .bin files
Types Of Amiibo Cards Made Using Android
There are various types of Ambiio cards that one can make if you have an Android device. The condition here is that your Android device should be compatible with the NFC feature and should have a .bin file for that card. Here is the list of 10 popular Amiibo cards.
- Animal Crossing amiibo – Isabelle cards
- Breath of the Wild amiibo cards
- Fire Emblem Three Houses amiibo cards
- Joker amiibo cards
- Wolf Link amiibo cards
- Shovel Knight amiibo cards
- Splatoon 2 amiibo cards
- Super Smash amiibo- Dark Samus cards
- Super Smash amiibo -King K Rool cards
- Zelda amiibo cards- Link’s awakening
How To Make Amiibo Cards
Now that you have seen what is an Amiibo and what are the requirements for it, let’s see how to make Amiibo cards easily. Just follow the simple steps given below to know how to make Amiibo cards.
Step 1: Check Android-NFC Compatibility
Firstly, make sure that your Android smartphone or tablet is compatible with Near Field Communication(NFC) feature. If your Android device doesn’t have an NFC option, then you must change your device.
Step 2: Get An NFC(NTAG215) Tag
The second step is very crucial. You have to buy an NFC tag for your Amiibo card. There are a number of NFC tags available on shopping sites like Amazon and eBay. But, make sure you purchase the NTAG215 tag only. Other tags are not valid for making an Amiibo card. Only an NTAG215 tag is compatible with TagMo App files.
Step 3: Download And Install TagMo App
Now, go ahead and download the latest version of the TagMo App apk on your Android device. Since this TagMo App is not available on Google Play Store, you must access permission for unknown apps on your device. For that, go to Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources. Enable this option.
Next, go to the official website of TagMo App on your device. Download the latest version of apk and download it on your device. Once downloaded, tap on the “Install” button to install it successfully on your device.
- .net runtime optimization service
- unblocked music apps
- Hulu not working on samsung tv
- how to unblock people on fortnite
Step 4: Download Amiibo .Bin Files & Add NFC Tag
When you have downloaded the TagMo App on your device, launch the app and download Amiibo .bin files. For that, follow the steps given below.
- Launch TagMo App and tap on the Settings icon at the top-right corner.
- Now, select the “Import keys/Load keys” option from the given menu.
- From the given files, select “Unfixed-info.bin file and Locked-secret.bin file”.
- Next, go to the NFC Bank and find the required file according to the game you want.
- Scroll down on the given list and select “Zelda” from the given games.
- Then, choose a link that you want to write on your Amiibo card.
- Click on “Download all Files” under the link.
- Next, click on the “Load Tag” option in the TagMo app and select your Amiibo files.
- Then, go to the “Write Tag” button and place your NTAG215 tag below your phone.
- That’s it. You have successfully created your own Amiibo card for Zelda.
This is how to make Zelda Amiibo card successfully. You can easily learn how to make Amiibo cards from the given steps.
We hope you got to know how to make Amiibo cards easily by following this post. We have given the simple steps here that explain how to make Amiibo cards successfully. If you go to buy an Amiibo card, it will be quite expensive. Therefore, just bear for the NFC tag price and easily create an Amiibo card. For more useful guides, visit the TechRulz website.