Are you facing the Microsoft game server not working? If yes then you are in the right place. We have the best Microsoft game server not working solution here.
Some Microsoft games are good and they give fun to us after playing all day long work or studying work. To play such Microsoft games we need Microsoft game servers that provide us Microsoft games to play online with friends and family members.
In this article, We have given some best working Microsoft game server not working solutions that will surely help you. By using these Microsoft game server not the working solutions you can easily Fix Microsoft game server not working Problem.
Why is the Microsoft Game Server Not Working?
The Microsoft game server not working may occur due to the following reasons:
- Something goes wrong with your Microsoft game servers.
- You are unable to connect Microsoft game servers or unable to connect others in Microsoft games because of a network problem.
- Another similar reason is preventing you from playing Microsoft games online.
6 Working Ways to Fix Microsoft Game Server Not Working Issue
Here we have enlisted some working Microsoft game server not working solutions that you can try yourself at home to Fix the Microsoft game server not working Problem.
1) Disable Antivirus
First of all, make sure that no other programs are running on your Microsoft game servers like firewalls or antiviruses. If any of them is running then stop it and see if now the Microsoft game server not working.
2) Check Whether Microsoft Game Server is Down
You can also check whether Microsoft game servers are down or not. So, if the Microsoft game server is not down and you still get Microsoft game server not working error then try to fix the Microsoft game server status problem by following these simple steps:
- Go to the search bar and type their services.msc and press enter.
- Now find the Microsoft network discovery service and right-click on it.
- Now select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Under Microsoft network discovery properties, you will see a start-up type option.
- Select the automatic start-up type for Microsoft network discovery services and press OK.
- Restart Microsoft game servers and see if that helps.
3) Check Microsoft games Configurations
If you are not able to connect Microsoft games or Microsoft game servers are not working then you should check Microsoft games configurations first.
- Go to the search bar and type Microsoft games.
- Right-click on Microsoft games and select properties from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to the compatibility tab and select Run this program as an administrator and run it in compatibility mode for Windows 7.
- Then click on apply and OK.
- Now try to open Microsoft games once again and see if Microsoft game servers are working or not.
4) Disable IPV6
You can also try disabling IPV6 on your Microsoft game servers. Sometimes, IPV6 is the reason behind the Microsoft game server not working error which you are getting in Microsoft games.
- Go to the search bar and type networking. Then click Windows networking from the list of results.
- In the left pane of Windows networking, click on your active network connection. Then select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- In the properties window, go to IPv4 and select it from the list.
- Now click on properties of Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Next, select the option of disabling IPV6 in this network adapter. Finally, click OK and exit all the windows.
5) Update Router Firmware
If Microsoft game servers not working or you are unable to connect to Microsoft games because of a Microsoft game server status problem then update your router firmware as Microsoft game servers may be getting blocked by the router.
6) Contact Support
Sometimes Microsoft game servers not working occur because of Microsoft itself. So if Microsoft game servers not working and you have tried all the above solutions which we have mentioned and still, you are unable to play Microsoft games online then contact their support and take help from them as they will give the best solution according to your problem.
We hope you got the complete information on the Microsoft game server not working. If Microsoft game servers are still not working then you can contact Microsoft customer service. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment box. Stay tuned to Techrulz for more guides.