Did you encounter an error message on your Windows or Mac that says “The Adobe software you are using is not genuine “? Well, this is the issue with most Windows 10 and Mac users right now who have Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service on their devices. Even though the Adobe software on their computers is legitimate and genuine, they face this error regularly.
Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service is a component or utility tool designed and used by Adobe software such as Adobe Photo, Adobe Illustrator, etc. This tool is useful for detecting any duplicate Adobe installations on your computer since there are so many fake sources that trick you into buying Adobe products without you noticing.
However, this Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service is showing the errors that the programs you are using on Adobe are not genuine. This shows a lot of pop-up errors and annoys the users. Since Adobe Photo, Illustrator, etc, can also work without this tool, you can just disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service.
How to Get Rid of Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service?
These are some of the best Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service remove solutions for both Windows and Mac computers.
You can simply get rid of this integrity genuineness error from your Windows or Mac, by following the methods or solutions given below. It is up to your choice whether you want to just disable it or delete it completely.
1. Buy Genuine Adobe Products
First of all, you can’t be 100% sure all the time that the Adobe software you have installed is safe and genuine. Since Adobe products are a bit expensive, there is no surprise that there is a lot of duplicates or pirated software. So, make sure you buy and install the Adobe suite from the official web page. This is the best way to avoid “The Adobe software you are using is not genuine”.
2. Disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in Task Manager
There are various methods to disable a running process on your computer. We have started with the Task Manager, you can choose the next methods also. To get rid of the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service errors on your Windows, follow the steps given below.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc keys to open the Task Manager on your PC.
- Now, click on the “Processes” tab located at the top of the page.
- Next, find the “Adobe Software Integrity Service” and right-click on it.
- Select the option for “Open file location”. The file should be opened in a folder named “Adobe GCClient”.
- Now, go back to the Task Manager and right-click on the same Adobe Integrity file again.
- Then, select the option for “End task”.
- Now, delete the folder “Adobe GCCClient” from the PC.
- Restart the computer and check if the error is gone.
3. Disable Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in Services
Here is how to disable the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service file in the Services window. Just follow the simple steps given below to disable AGSService easily.
- Press Windows+R keys to open the Run box.
- In this box, type “services.msc” and press Enter.
- Now, click on the “Standard” tab located below.
- Next, find “Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service” and right-click on it.
- Select the “Properties” option from the given menu.
- A pop-up window will appear now on the screen.
- In the General tab, select the “Startup type” as “Disable”.
- Click on “Apply” and then click the “OK” button to save changes.
- How many assassin’s creed games are there
- Firstrowsports alternatives
- Best fan control software
- Unable to access online services modern warfare
4. Delete Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in Command Prompt
Most times what happens is, even after disabling this tool, it starts again and annoys you. So, if you see that disabling in Task Manager and Services was not helpful, you can try the command prompt. Here is how to do it in simple steps.
- First of all, go to the search bar on your desktop and type cmd.
- The Command Prompt will be displayed in the results.
- Click on the “Run as administrator” option.
- Next, in the Command Prompt, type “sc delete AGSService” and press Enter.
- Wait for the Adobe Genuine Service to be deleted.
- Restart the PC and check if the error is still showing up.
- Most probably, the AGSService won’t be able to start this time.
5. Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service Fix Mac
If you are having this Adobe genuineness error on your Mac, then you have to disable this Adobe tool by following the steps given below.
- First of all, open your Mac and go to the “Finder”.
- Now, click on the “Go” tab and select the “Go to Folder…”.
- Next, click on “Application Support”, and then select “Adobe”.
- From the given folders, click on the “AdobeGCCClient” folder.
- Delete this folder and also empty it from the trash folder.
We hope the methods that are provided here are helpful to you. Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service is one of the most faced issues by Windows and Mac users. Try out the solutions given here to disable AGSService on your Windows or Mac device. If you found this information reliable and helpful, also share it with your friends. For more useful guides, visit the TechRulz website.