Download Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver: If you are a Qualcomm-powered device user, then you can take full charge of your smartphone or other device software by getting the proper USB drivers on your smartphone. By downloading the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Windows PC, you can take care of data transferring issues or soft bricking issues on your Android smartphones.
There are a number of smartphone companies that run on Qualcomm software and technology. If you are using any of these devices that operate on Qualcomm, then you can flash the stock ROM, bypass FPR, unlock the bootloader and enjoy many benefits of phone customization with the help of the Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB driver.
You can download Qualcomm QDLoader HS-USB Driver for free from the official website on the Windows platform. Whenever you want to make any changes to your Android smartphone, you can connect your device to the computer and use its services. We have provided a full Qualcomm USB Driver download and installation guide below.
What is Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver?
Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver is a tool that lets you connect your Android devices with a Snapdragon processor to a Windows computer. There are a number of Android smartphones and tablets that are built on Snapdragon chipsets. By downloading the QDloader HS USB Driver tool, you can flash stock ROM, remove the bootloader, and also transfer files flashing on your smartphone by using third-party tools.
If you download the Qualcomm QDLoader HSB USB driver on your device, then it will ensure that your computer can recognize your Snapdragon chipset-powered device. After installing this tool on your computer, you can easily connect both of your devices and use third-party ADB & Fastboot tools like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP tool, etc to flash the stock firmware of your smartphone.
|Compatible Devices||Windows PC or Laptop (7/8/8.1/10)|
Requirements For Qualcomm Driver Download
If you want to download Qualcomm HS USB Driver on your Windows PC, then here is a note of requirements to take care of.
- A smartphone running on Qualcomm chipset
- Windows PC or Laptop (7/8/8.1/10)
- USB cable
- Download and install ADB Drivers on your Windows PC
How To Download Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver On Windows
Download the Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver for 32-bit or 64-bit Windows devices by clicking on the download link below. You should also download the latest and updated ADB drivers on your computer or laptop before you install the Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver software tool.
1. Install Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver (Direct Method)
For easier installation, follow the steps given below to install Qualcomm QDLoader Driver on your device.
- Firstly, download the Qualcomm USB Driver from the link given above.
- Select a “32-bit” or “64-bit” version based on your Windows OS.
- Extract the downloaded file on your computer by clicking on the “.exe” file.
- The installation wizard will open on your screen now.
- Check the box for “Free Bld” on the Setup Type page and click on “Next“.
- Then, accept the terms and conditions and click on the “Install” button.
- The installation process will begin now. Once done, click on “Finish” to exit.
2. Install Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver (Manual Method)
This is another method you can use to install the QDLoader HS USB Driver file on your device. It is better to opt for the first method as this one is a bit longer.
- Firstly, download the Qualcomm Driver and extract the package on your device.
- Make sure you have already installed ADB drivers on your device.
- Now, on your Android smartphone, go to Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number.
- Tap seven times on the “Build Number” option to enable Developer Options.
- Next, go to Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging and enable USB Debugging.
- Connect your Android smartphone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now you have to boot your smartphone in EDL or Download Mode. For this, go to the Command Prompt on Windows and type the following command:
- Press the Enter button. A device serial code will display on the screen. This means your device is connected successfully.
- Next, enter this command and press the “Enter” button to boot your device in “Download Mode”.
- Right-click on the Start menu and go to “Device Manager”. Right-click on the “QHSUSB_BULK” driver and select “Update driver”.
- A pop-up window will open now. Select “Browse my computer for driver software” and click on the “Browse” button.
- Select the unzipped Qualcomm QDLoader Driver package folder by browsing through your PC folders.
- Once you select the file, the PC will start installing the drivers.
- If asked for permissions, grant them permission or click on “Install this software anyway”.
- When the installation is done, click on the “Close” button to exit.
We have provided the complete details about Qualcomm QDLoader HS USB Driver download and installation in this guide. Get this tool for free on your Windows devices and connect your Android smartphones to deal with them. If you got any doubts, please feel free to ask us in the comments. Keep visiting TechRulz for more useful guides.