Get Yourself More Familiar with Android Lollipop and Its Features: Google has just recently announced the Android 5.0 Lollipop. Many individuals have been very curious about the coming of Android Lollipop into major handsets. What is Android Lollipop? This has also been one common question raised by many today. What is Android Lollipop Anyway?
Android Lollipop is the version of the Android mobile operating system exclusively developed by Google. Android Lollipop is Google’s odd proposition. This is also one of the extensive platform overhauls somehow in terms of the overall feel and looks as to how the system operates. However, this is not really the widest-ranging overhaul in the line of functionality, however; this certainly adds notable loads of amazing capabilities.
Lollipop initially appeared rather stunningly at Google I/O in the summer of 2014 wherein this was merely branded as the Android L. Individuals have to wait for a considerable period of time to get the version or experience successful android lollipop download. There will surely be further android lollipop latest update that individuals have to wait and watch out for.
Latest Update on Android 5.0 Lollipop
This has already started hitting different devices. Eventually, this landed on Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 tablets. Android Lollipop then got rolled into other Nexus devices. Many individuals are now eager to get the Android 5.0 lollipop first. As soon as they get this, they will surely share a positive android lollipop review about this newest mobile OS.
Downloading and Installing Android 5.0 Lollipop Manually in Your Google Nexus Device
Android Lollipop can be downloaded into different devices such as Samsung, Micromax, and even in your tablet and PC. But if you are after downloading this to your Google Nexus device, the following ways must be undertaken:
- Download then installs the recent Android SDK to your Windows computer. This install contains 2 programs. i.e, ADB, and Fastboot.
- Add SDK folder into the path by clicking My Computer and Properties, next is clicking the Advanced System Settings button. It’ll pop the little screen up and you’ll see environmental variables click on Environment Variables. In Window, scroll down and choose Path and click “Edit” then type directory name where the SDK was installed. Keep in mind that every entry is separated by a semicolon “;”.
- If you used the default install location, you’ll notice ADB with in the following directory: C:\Users\YOUR-NAME\AppData\Local\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools
- Enable the USB debugging in your device. Go to “Settings>About Phone>Software info.
- Tap the Build Number seven times Until it shows you are a developer now.
- Proceed toSettings>Developer Options then ticks “USB Debugging”
- Download the right factory image for your gadget/device.
- Extract image on your PC
- Connect your gadget/device to the computer through USB
- Start the device in a fast boot mode, to do this hold a key combination(volume up, volume down and power buttons) while powering up the device.
For Other Devices Follow the Instructions we have mentioned in the post ” download and install Android 4.4 KitKat on any device.” The only difference would be Android Lollipop in place of Android Kitkat.
How to Install Android SDK from Zipping Folder?
If you do not have the ADB in your above-downloaded file, you have to install Android SDK.
- Download Android SDK, open up your downloads folder, someone goes to my downloads folder and over the top you see android-studio-windows.zip.
- you will need a program to un-zip, whether a is 7-zip, WinZip or WinRar, whatever you use as a program. I’ll recommend 7-zip if you don’t have one.
- Double click that zips in look inside the zip you should see a folder called Android SDK Windows. You’re gonna need to extract that folder and this can recommend extracting it on C drive.
- After unzipping you gonna go to C Drive and as you can locate android-SDK-windows.
- I’m recommended getting rid of the hyphen windows at the end just make everything easier. (android-SDK-windows==> android-SDK)
- Double click on it, you see a couple of options right there.
- Install ADB so to do so double click on SDK Manager.exe file at the root of the Android SDK directory.
- It’ll pop the little screen up and just hit Run. So you have a bunch of packages.
- First, you can Deselect All and Select: Android SDK Tools, Android SDK Platform-tools.
- And once those are checked just hit and install the two packages
- And next Accept All and next install them. Next, Add the SDK folder into the path, follow the above steps.
Unveiling the Most Highlighted Android Lollipop Features
Google has added some unique, interesting and new features and functions in Android 5.0 Lollipop. However, the most vital deal in material design. Android Lollipop is noted for its minimalist and cohesive aesthetic design facilitated to be as streamlined and as intuitive as possible.
What is really new about this Android 5.0 Lollipop? Well, there are several essential things displayed by this version and these are as follows:
- Dual sim support
- Device protection. The slate or the phone remains securely locked until the correct passcode is entered.
- Crystal clear and good voice calling quality between devices running on Android 5
- Quick settings improvement.
These are just a few of the many wonderful features of Android Lollipop. There are still more than you will surely appreciate and love about android lollipop latest version. You can even benefit and take full advantage of the android lollipop latest version free download. Other noticeable Android Lollipop features are as follows:
- Material design features purposeful and fluid motion
- More substantial interaction
- More means to secure your device
- More useful and convenient time using your device
If you would like to familiarize yourself with the Android Lollipop, even more, it would be best to conduct extensive research about android lollipop latest updates online. You can also refer to an android lollipop review and see for yourself what best features or drawbacks this mobile OS has. By doing so, you will discover lots of essential things as to why this latest Android 5.0 Lollipop is now gaining increased attention and interest from individuals.