Using Docs.Zone for PDF Conversion:
Docs.Zone enables conversion to JPG images with the highest-possible quality you can find anywhere. You will want to turn a PDF into JPG if an image has to be embedded into a web page too, but without losing its quality. This site allows you to convert the file to image almost instantly.
- Converting other formats to PDF
- Combining files to PDF
- Converting PDF to MS Excel
- Converting PDF to MS Word
- Converting from Web to PDF
- Converting from PDF or images to compatible format for OCR
Steps for Converting from PDF to JPG:As already mentioned, it’s almost a breeze to convert PDF format files to JPG using Docs.Zone. The steps involved are as following:
- Open the Docs.Zone URL in your browser
- Click on the tab that says Convert PDF to JPG and then click on “select files”
- Browse for the PDF file that needs to be converted to JPG and select it
- Click “add files” button to add more PDF files that need to be converted and then repeat the process of file selection
- Once the files are selected, click on “start”
- The converter will show you the percentage of files converted from PDF to JPG
- You can then click on the ‘download’ button to download the converted file onto your system
Advantages of Using Docs.Zone:There are many advantages of using this simple PDF-JPG converter:
- No Software Download - There's no need for downloading any software. You can simply open the Docs.Zone site from any browser without concern which OS you are using.
- Convert Files of Any Size - Another advantage is that you can convert PDF to JPG files of any size. It will still take just a few seconds for a large file.
- Speed Doesn't Get Affected by Your System - Interestingly, the conversion speed also doesn't depend on whether you have an old computer or a powerful new rig. It depends on the website’s server in the background.
- No File Modification – Your file doesn't get modified in any way.
As already mentioned, you can do a lot many other things with your PDF files even after you have converted them to JPG. You can also convert almost any other files or information on the web into PDF, which can further be converted to JPG. Your scanned OCR PDFs can also be converted to MS Word files for more convenience and practical applications. And you can get all these benefits for a minimal price. Docs.Zone’s current plans start from just $5 per month with access to all types of conversions including PDF to JPG.