How to upgrade android kitkat 4.4.4 version.
- Slim OS unlike Bulky Android 4.3
- Smoother and Faster Multi-tasking Experience
- Low Power Consumption
- Emoji's in Keyboard, Cloud Print and lot more.
Steps to installation Process for android-kitkat 4.4.4.
- After completing all the above steps, Transfer the Custom ROM, G apps from your PC to SD card of your Phone. Reboot your phone and enter into Recovery Mode by pressing the suitable button (depends on your phone model).
- In Recovery Mode navigate through the menu using Power button and Volume rocker. Recovery software helps you to fetch back to your original OS when anything goes wrong during the process.
- Assuming that CWM is being used, Clear the Data by selecting wipe data/Factory reset. Clear cache and dalvik cache. Then locate the Android Kitkat 4.4 Custom ROM zip file which you have placed on SD card and Install it. If there are other additions provided like Google apps and custom themes install them too.
- After completing the Installation, select Reboot system now. Your device Reboots and There you go!! Android Kitkat mobile in your hands. The Reboot may take considerable amount of time don't worry. Kitkat Version.
Android 5.0 - 5.1 Lollipop latest Update version features & installation Process.
Learn- how to install android kitkat software.
Must Read: How to Unroot Android Devices easily.
1) Select the Custom ROM based on Kitkat Version.
Don't look Internet for android 4.4 Kitkat free download, android 4.4 Kitkat software free download as all the custom ROM's are free.
2) Root your Phone
Conclusion:Hope you guys are clarified about "how to upgrade to android 4.4 kitkat" with this article. Post your queries in the comment section, So that we could reach you and answer your queries. If your questions and problems are answered by this post please share it on android 4.4 download.
Note: Follow the instructions specified by the custom ROM developer carefully and correctly. Any mistake could lead to bricked phone.